View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 03:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Welcome to both of you!! I'm so sorry that you are both dealing with this condition but am happy that you have found this site. It has been a real life saver the past 4 years for me and I don't know where I would be if I hadn't found this site. I do know that if I hadn't found it and the people here...my life would be very different and I would probably be a lot more miserable than I am now. Thanks to the support of people here and the great information they have given me...life is pretty good (all things considered) and I have been able to make the most of things and take back some control over my life.

Please feel free to ask questions, vent, etc here. Everyone is very supportive and helpful. We all have different symptoms (though many are the same) and we all respond to different treatments...but there is just so much to be learned from everyone's experience here. I know it makes a huge difference for me just knowing there are people out there who know what I am going through. Family and friends and doctors may sympathize and be supportive...but there is no way for them to truly KNOW what we deal with day in and day out with this monster.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (12-05-2013)