Thread: worried mum
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 03:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marioblub View Post
My son is 19 and has been sick on and off for some time but the last year his illnesses have intensified and he is very obstinate, wont go to the doctor until he is really really bad and is secretive to me. Earlier this year he collapsed and I had to call an ambulance his blood sugar had dropped extremely low. They waited until his blood sugar levels increased but during that whole period of time he did not mention once that he was being tested for leukemia. After they left I overheard him talking to a friend and he informed me that his white cell count was extremely high and his platelets low and that he had had 3 bone marrow tests and was getting the results the following day. I demanded I accompany him to the drs and barged in to get results. Relieved that he hasn't got leukemia I am still extremely concerned about his health. His symptoms include chronic vomiting, abdominal pain, headaches, dizziness, insomnia, chest pain, severe leg pain mainly in shins, night sweats, fevers, extreme fatigue, bruising, skin discolouration, cannot concentrate and now his jaw movement is severely restricted so that he cannot chew and is living on soups, yoghurt and icecream. He has pulled out of uni and spends all day and night either resting on the couch or lying in the bath to relieve the pain in his leg. I am thinking he probably has some kind of autoimmune thing but don't know what or how to get him to get help. When he was young docs kept saying his migraines and pains were stress or couldn't find anything wrong aand I think this is why he doesn't like going. Any advice or help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated
Hi, my goodness I can't even imagine your concern! While I can't give any advice medically, I am concerned with his nutrician. Have you looked into fresh juicing? This would be something he could do with limited jaw. Bodies can't heal themselves when they don't have sufficient and health fuel. Good luck and best health.
laurel.1970 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote