View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 05:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
Regarding Black Friday...just a tip for anyone who wants to go out but can't handle the crowds. My store and stores like us (Macy's, Kohls, JCPenney, etc) were completely DEAD between 2am-6am. So if you need a wheelchair, walker, cane, crutches, etc...that is actually a perfect time to go where you can be part of the experience (maybe even get breakfast after).

Personally...if I didn't have to work I would not leave the house on Black Friday for anything. But I do know that for a lot of people it's a tradition or fun thing to do...so I just wanted to say that you don't have to miss out on the experience if it's just the crowds that keep you away so long as you can make it out during those slow hours.
That's a really lovely idea catra, and hopefully the stores will try to keep the Christmas spirit going through the long nights It's tough if crowds seem downright scary now, because there isn't a single quiet day of the week any more!

I have finally done some shopping so am feeling less freaked out lol. My lovely husband took a day off and we went into town for an hour, then had a lazy afternoon. Lovely man

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote