View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 04:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sinus perforation, after upper molar removal.

The pain started about a week before i got the tooth removed. My nose had a deep burning pain right above my teeth, and there was also pain in my teeth. The pain always happened at the same time. I went to the dentist and he said there was probably roots from my tooth into my sinus, i went to 3 different dentists and none of them would pull it out because of the sinus problem. they recommended me to a dentist who didn't mind pulling it out. He got it out in about 2 or 3 minutes. the pain was really bad afterwards and it bl;ed for about 6 hours, i called them back and they gave me antibiotics. About 2 weeks later there was still alot of pain in my mouth and my nose, my eye would swell shut and start leaking randomally. Along with my cheek swelling and tons of nasal drip. It would go away for about 2 or 3 days. Making me think it finally healed. BUt it came back again with the same problems lots of swelling and pain, and eye plus nasal drip. The whole while I had been on 3 different antibiotics because they thought it just kept getting infected. I got a blood test done to make sure there wasnt any serious infections, it came back good. Then they told me to get a ct scan of my mouth and nasal cavity, it came back normal. So now its been like a month and a half since the extraction, All of the same symptoms remain. my dr has no idea what to do next or what my problem could be, I have asked a couple dentists and dr's. I have an appt with an ENT in a few weeks (soonest they could get me in). I wake up multiple times throughout the night in pain and my face hot and swollen. Please if any of you could tell me your suggestions or what you might think is happening I would greatly appreciate it. I really need help.
Dankham is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote