Thread: Easy way out??
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default WTH ? Really stupid of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatgen27 View Post
I've been struggling with this crps beast for 7 years. I was blessed to have the opportunity to work until May 2013. My crps spread from my lower half to my right hand, arm, shoulder and neck in April 2013. I can no longer do the things I love and found myself focusing on my immediate family by helping them live their lives. Today, my family said I should end my life so they can get on with theirs.. I've not contemplated suicide until today. This battle will never get easier and without the support of my loved on I feel like David and Goliat. I'm just so sad after everything that transpired today.
Hello Dear Swatgen27

I too focus on family and help my mom, the kids and grandkids out as much as I can. I was super everything before this started. But I would sincerely hope that NONE of my immediate family, all 12 of them would ever be so insensitive, evil and just dang stupid to say something like that to me. God please have mercy on these poor, misguided fools.

Who in your immediate family would say something like that to you ?

My heart just hurts for you and I'm so very angry too. Each person is a precious gift from the Lord above.

Please know that we are are here for you and 'ending it' is not an option for u. I agree with everyone else on here that u need a professional to talk to. A third party not involved in the emotions is always helpful from my standpoint.

Stay strong sweet lady and please keep us posted on how it's going for u...WE CARE about you very much.

Debi from Georgia

I just saw your new post......I am so glad u have somewhere to go. Let your dear sister give u the love and support u need right now.

Last edited by St George 2013; 12-07-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: adding additional comments
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Allanira (12-07-2013), birchlake (12-07-2013), Jenna Delaney (12-08-2013), moosey2me (12-07-2013)