View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 04:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Spasms, Twitching, No Sleep

Hey guys, I wanted to give a little update on my condition right now. I still haven't went to the doctor yet to get referred to a Rheumatologist, but I'll be doing this next week.

My main questions might have already been asked, but this time it seems to worry me more.

First off, the last two weeks have been horrible sleep wise. I stay up all night because I can't sleep. Then finally when my body tells me it is exhausted from staying up, I just pass out and sleep. But usually sleep is now done during the day..ugh.

Another thing is that the twitching, electrical sensors around my body, seem to not have stopped. I don't know if this is muscle spasms or what. It feels like I'm being shocked almost every step I take. I had mentioned it to my doctor, but they didn't do anything about it.

Also as before, I still take Gabapentin and Zoloft everyday, so nothing new medicine wise. I hope they can figure this stuff out...

I do have a job interview Monday morning, so pray for me that it is what God wants me to do. It is a sales position to where I don't have to lift anything...I just talk to people!
skywalker1988 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (12-07-2013), Erika (12-07-2013), ewizabeth (12-09-2013), Mariel (12-08-2013), SallyC (12-07-2013)