View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I agree with Erika. I have trouble sleeping if I let my brain get too stimulated before going to sleep. All things are off by around 10. There are occasions when I try to go to sleep and I can't. Then I listen to some relaxation music on YouTube and maybe come on here. But it's not that often.

You also mentioned in other posts being on a lot more meds than what you posted here. Are you off all the other meds? If not, it could be a combination of meds that is making you spasm and twitch as well as not sleep. While the Neurontin will help settle spasms, you will still get them they just won't be as severe. It should settle the twitches down though. I don't get as many twitches and jerking. I do occasionally, especially during a flare, get them and they are annoying. It is then that I resort to taking Ativan which helps me tremendously on those nights.

Also, check to see if what you are experiencing is a side effect of Zoloft. I know one of the ADs can cause some nerve issues but I don't remember which one.

Good luck with your rheumy visit.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (12-07-2013), ewizabeth (12-09-2013), Mariel (12-08-2013), SallyC (12-07-2013)