View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 03:18 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Chronic legs & back pain, rolling spasms

I've had chronic leg pain for over a year, 6 mo later the rolling spasms started in my legs up to my waist, in my arms and legs. Back pain started about 1 1/2 mo ago

No dx has been made, neuro pressed on my pressure points & said they would hurt if it was neuro.

I've had all the tests, EMG, muscle biopsy, skin biopsy, bone scan, vascular test MRI a yr. ago

Right now my face feels all numb, back pain starts right at my crack and 2 inch down. Went to ER for the lower back pain, said it was arthritis given predisone and a muscle relaxer.

ANA positive tho docs say it doesn't really mean nothing as many people have this. MRI showed some buldging in back L2 L4-5 but that is not enough for docs to give dx being people my age have this buldging.

Going to phys therapy now but that has not improved anything

I live with leg pain every day it never stops, I'm so tired of taking pain pills to survive, I just want a diagnosis and for all of this to stop.

I tried and tried to keep myself under control with this day in and day out, now I'm getting depressed & not doing things I should be doing.

Insurance has denied a 2nd MRI to compare it with the first one done over a year ago. Now everything is progressing.

The docs don't know what to do with me, I don't think they are looking very hard.
duboisgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote