View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default dreamland

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlhperry View Post
Good Night John. I'm afraid the answer to your question will still be absent when you wake up. Same as the answer to the cure. Answers to hypothetical questions are only found in dreamland. Only reality is there when you waken. Reality is what we live with. You must learn to live with it and accept it as your Reality.

Sincerely,
Vicky
Ummm, sorry to question reality, but some of this is already happening, and it has only just begun.

Some insurance companies, for example, routinely monitor the postings of their existing and future customers on Facebook, and other sites. One example among thousands: a woman receiving disability benefits put photos of her Florida vacation on Facebook. Her insurance benefits were cut off the next day. If you can go on vacation and go swimming, you are not disabled.
Many insurance companies will not sell you life insurance or medical insurance if you have a “pre-existing condition”, of which Parkinson is a perfect example.
If you take out health insurance before being diagnosed, suspecting that you might have it, they may ask, then how come you have been posting on a Parkinson forum, asking about early symptoms? And they often somehow have the list of avatars and the real names.
\
Now some say they can detect PD in your telephone voice.

They hate to insure the fatally injured. Same goes for hiring – why hire someone who has cramped hand-writing and who reads PD websites? Bad risk.

I have seen the future. I am not in it. That’s my reality.
Now, back to your reality.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote