View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellyzen View Post
Thank you Kelly for your honest response.

I will start the treatment soon and hopefully I will get better. Did your problem start with the hands too and then progressed?
Hello Nelly. First, welcome to the post. I've been reading your conversations and conversations with others. It saddens me to hear your story about TOS. I'm not going to make this long, but I thought I would share my story.

I've been dealing with TOS for 20yrs or more. I just had my 3rd surgery that I'm about to write about it on this post. This is a syndrome that's very, very difficult to diagnose. I've been fired from jobs. Previous surgeons didn't want to see me anymore. Some thought I was crazy. I've gone to numerous doctors, chiropractors, PTs, etc., nothing helped. As stated above, had two previous surgery, and a third one last Monday.

They just remove my first rib and scalene muscle on left side. Previous surgeries were on the right. Let me say this to u. I'm a man of the LORD, and I'm going to be honest to u, as I've been to others on here. Don't take this lightly. TOS changes your whole life. Right now, my wife and I are praying about my next chapter in this life. We r doing this because I don't know going back to my job will cause this to flare again. I do accounting work, so I'm on the computer all day. My answer to u is to seek a doctor that knows about TOS. Read about it. Stay on this forum. I know some people say they have gotten better, but my many years with this and listening to others, u really do not get better. Some people say use this, do that, don't believe every thing u read and hear. I agree with every thing Kelly wrote to u.

My faith in GOD has kept me going these 20yrs. U take care and keep in touch. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm praying for u.

Feel free to read my story.
20YrsTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote