View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 07:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Nelly,

At every doc appointment, I would innocently/naively ask. "Doctor, what causes these symptoms that I am having?" Rather than give them your opinion of what caused it, let them come to the conclusions when they ask you to describe your job functions. Doctors love to be the ones to solve your problems and come to your rescue.
If you say it is from your job, then they will only think you are trying to get out of work. They want to be the one to tell you that you cannot work, until their doctoring has fixed you.+

Do the same for any center that you go to for treatment also.

Unfortunately so many people are malingerers that doctors have their guard up. Plus many other people are addicted to pain meds, and they have their guard up about that too.

Once one doctor indicates that it is your job that is causing it, then the attorney will be able to help you.

I have learned that doctors only are concerned with signs and symptoms, not our opinions. When they are trying to make a diagnosis, they need to rely on their medical training, not our opinion(even though our opinion is right on target)
radtech is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote