View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

@hopeful -- Despite the negative test results, I still do believe that it's something autoimmune. It's just finding a doctor that can commit themselves enough to help me has been the difficult part. I think I've finally found the one, but only time will tell. I'm trying to remain optimistic.

I haven't been to the gym in a very long time -- except, funny enough, about 2 months ago I had FINALLY just started going again... and then I no longer could. I can't even bring myself to try right now, as much as I wish I could will myself to do it. When you're too weak to push a door open, then I think that's pretty much a sign that you're not going to go work out.

I haven't experienced any kind of dry mouth or eyes. I do not seem to have matching symptoms with Sjrogren's.

My next appointment should be this coming week (although with the insane amount of snow we're getting, I'm almost going to say I'm not very positive about that). My significant other accompanies me to the doctor -- as moral support and because I forget a lot of things, so I'm thankful for that.

As for the stress, it's very difficult to avoid and I cannot be without a job right now. It's a very tricky situation that I'm currently in, and the industry that I'm in isn't exactly relaxing. I'm working on trying to get myself out of there, but seeing as how I cannot drive myself anywhere at this current time, I feel very stuck. I work with my s/o, so he's been driving us to and from work for the last month. My mother keeps trying to convince me to attempt going on some kind of temporary disability, but I don't know if I feel like that's a good idea. I really feel like I should just keep trying. I don't want to give up.
fembot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clstewart81 (12-13-2013), St George 2013 (12-09-2013)