View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 02:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks again for the replies guys. If the headache is unbearable, I will take an ibuprofen.

Thanks for the wedge pillow suggestion Courtney! I ordered one off Amazon and I believe that should work. Mark, thanks for the advice too about the sleep apnea and vitamins, I'm gonna start on that.

Concerning the alcohol, I started drinking over winter break this year, and the first time I tried it was one of the times I was the drunkest I have been, to the point of blotto. It took me a couple times to find my limit over break where I wouldn't get sick. I had gotten blotto drunk about 10 times till my accident and there were plenty of times where I was just drunk and not full blown blotto, so I knew what I could handle or at least I thought until I somehow hit my head which even my friends don't know how. However, I had been that drunk plenty of times before without incident. Besides winter break, I never got sick excluding the two times I hit my head which is most likely because I lost blood and got concussions.

Once I recovered from the first concussion I went back to drinking a decent amount, not blotto, but drunk and I didn't have any bad hangovers and no lingering symptoms. Believe me, I am going to be cautious in returning if I can. At least 3 months of absolutely 0 symptoms and if it turns out I get a hangover from a single beer, then I will give up alcohol for the rest of my life. I do not plan on getting blotto'd or close to it again just because of the risk even if it turns out the alcohol doesn't relapse symptoms at all.

One last question for mark or anyone who thinks they know(it seems mark knows the most about vitamins/supplements), is it possible that those vitamins could cause the severe sharp pains through my limbs? It certainly seems to strongly correlate to when I do take the coq10 and sort of the b complex. Ways around that? Thanks again for the replies guys.
concussedGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
courtney.w (12-09-2013)