View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 04:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Lol ditto on the stubbornness! This weekend hasn't been the best pain-wise, mainly because of the aforementioned stubborn streak My youngest wants her top bunk off (she's too tall now, bless), and to do that we needed space in the stacked-to-the-gunwales garage for the bed and mattress (in a mattress bag, I'm not chucking it out lol). Was it happening? Despite me asking nicely about six times, and nagging about three? Heck no . So I basically frogmarched my darling husband out there and we've cleared a space. Screwed up my leg and feet though. It makes me so MAD that to get anything like that done, I HAVE TO DO IT WITH HIM. I mean FFS.

Then yesterday it was a nice day, and fairly mild, so after another half hour of garage fun I said we ought to take the dog down to the fields near town and have a coffee. Would he have thought of it himself? Would he have done it if I'd merely suggested it?! Heck no. So we all went and had a lovely walk, further than I have for a long time, it was too nice a day to waste. More ouch. Today everything is hot and protesting, and I know I completely broke all the rules about pacing, and totally overdid it, and am now paying the price.

But guess what we all know, darling ones? If we don't do these things, they just won't get done!!!!!

I'm finding my hips are defintely sore and hot after any walking more than a few minutes now....not good. My right hand has been awful this last week, and that's a new one too. My whole left side was red and sore Friday night. Feel like I'm falling apart fast, someways I worry how much more opportunity I'll have to do these things, so maybe I should cram stuff in while I can vaguely do it

Roll on Christmas! Bring it on!

Take care everyone x

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (12-10-2013), RSD ME (12-09-2013)