View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 11:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
I think you're confusing my point. I stated the AC read your appeal--which they decided was without merit, and as a result you received a denial. I didn't state that they read every ALJ decision--in some cases it might not be necessary.

Over half of the applicants that file appeals will eventually be awarded benefits, so statistically it is not a waste of time for applicants to follow through.
Thats just the point intended for the op, how is it possible to decide your appeal is without merit if they have not even read the decision? You are confusing him I think, its profoundly necessary that the OP understand just what they are up against here. Its both figuratively and literally impossible for AC to reject an appeal based on such outrageousness....Yet they do just that thousands of times each year.

The only chance the op has is in a federal courtroom, tacking on an easy extra 3-5 yrs to the process, that or he can file a new claim and hope for a different outcome. These people need to understand the truth, and that is that most of them are going to lose, and lose badly!
Direwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote