View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 06:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sharon Butler's Website is being updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elap View Post
Hi Sharon,

Just wondering when specifics about your method for addressing TOS will be up on your website (seems the scalene stretching etc. folks here refer to isn't up at this point).
Thanks for asking. I am hard at work bringing the very best and latest techniques that I have developed to my website. I used to include all the helpful information in my self care toolkits which you would have to buy. Now it will all be available for free on my website, including a 5-part e-class that will tell you how to recover from TOS. I sincerely hope this information will bring a lot of hope and help to anyone suffering from this terrible condition.

My self care toolkits will also be completely updated as well. Those who have purchased one in the past have now gotten the free upgrade. So there are only a few more tweaks needed before the new information and the new toolkit appear on my site.

Remember, there is hope. You can recover. It will take some work and consistency, but it is entirely possible. You just have to know about the secret sauce!
rsimaven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Coop42 (12-09-2013), jkl626 (12-09-2013)