Thread: Pcs??
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Confused Pcs??

Hi there! 3 months ago I got a concussion from fainting and hitting my head on the floor. Since then I have had several issues. I feel like I am in a fog and that something just isn't right. The world seems so surreal to me and it's scaring me. It's more derealisation then depersonalization though. I am fully aware that I am who I am but I am not aware of my surroundings usually, no matter how much I tell myself what things are, I just can't seem to snap out of it. I was put on an antidepressant which gave me horrible side effects and suicidal thoughts. I only took it for 3 days before I couldn't do it anymore. A friend who has gone through this before gave me a list of vitamins that a neurologist prescribed her that helped her immensely. These are: biotin, calcium, calcium magnesium zinc, coq10, b complex, and a women's multivitamin. It's been about a month now and I have seen some improvement but something still just isn't right.
And to make matters worse, I was improving with the help of my boyfriend who I have been with for 3 years now. He recently broke up with me and isn't budging to come back so now the depression has begun all over again. I am seeing a therapist also.
Cl1223 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote