View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Caring PEOPLE

As I read these post,one thing truly comes to mind..We all care..Rsd is not easy to deal with.I know I am working towards 4 years in Jan..I was hoping to feel better by now.I was a person who walked twice a day with my dog,now I can barely walk.I was using crutches ,and wheelchair in the beginning all the time.So I am greatful that I can walk without ,short areas,but if I feel unstable I use a cane or wheelchair..I am thinking about getting adult walker with a seat.So I can take a brake...I also have a electric scooter,that I use a lot while camping.I just hate the thought of depending on a walker..Makes me feel old..I am 48,and feel younger on most days ,except when I get a gotcha moment.. I have had a lot of meds. too.either they bother my stomach or reaction..I have not found one yet that truly helps.Every day there is pain.I cannot remember the last time I was pain free..That is really scarery. But I never give up..Waiting for that someday..
Do not ever forget we are here for one another.I know I hate it when someone else gets this,but I feel worse knowing it is a child..or young teen..
You will learn a lot here.RSD issues,,like muscle jerks and headaches,sweats,chills,burning,pain,tired,sad,alo ne...but then again we have each another here.. Glad you joined..Best wishes
moosey2me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
crpsage16:( (12-10-2013), RSD ME (12-09-2013)