View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crpsage16:( View Post
Hi lottie and moosey, thanks for the responses. I'm sorry you're feeling old, moosey. I know I feel 95 each and every day, and I'm 16! I hope your journey ends soon as I hope everyone elses does with this terrible pain. Lottie, it's interesting that you swim. It certainly helps me a lot with my temperature issues/body temp issues. I will continue to swim as it is fun and beneficial!
Hi crpsage16, your comment made me smile in that ironic kind of way.... I feel about a hundred myself this morning lol Every single joint seems to be protesting about even having to slide out of bed. I make a point of getting up, showering and dressing every day because I know if I start not getting up in the morning, I'll end up a bed-bound hermit, but today bed never seemed so appealing.....what with the cold grey skies, and the knowledge that I'm not working until this afternoon!!

I used to love swimming, but now it's that horrible cold when I get out of the water that stops me - it slices through my left side like knives and i totally tighten up, which undoes any good from the swimming : After Christmas I'm going to look at a private hydro pool near me and see if that's warm enough for me to try. Better make sure I'm earning enough...

Take care guys and have a better day today

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moosey2me (12-10-2013), RSD ME (12-10-2013)