View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 09:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Lottie. I'm trying to be brave, but my Great Aunt was a lot better with dealing with life's challenges than I am. She always was a very positive woman even when times were tough. I'm trying to be more like her and face the world with a more positive outlook. I have been sleeping a little better at night and my pain level from my rsd isn't as high as it was last week. That was a rough week both mentally and physically.
I appreciate your kind words and I hope you're doing okay. I am trying to get ready for Christmas now and still have to get my "table top" tree! It's snowing a lot here in New Jersey today for the first time and it's getting me in a festive mood. I'm going to see if my husband with take me to get a tree tonight after he gets home from work.
Then I need to just get a few more things like some stocking stuffers and wrapping paper. Thanks goodness for online shopping!
I wish you and your family a very happy holiday season, as well as the rest of the kind people on this forum. Take care. From your friend, Renee.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote