View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

As you know, I have always been a Melinda/Jordin fan. I think Jordin brought the house down tonight. I thought that last song was written for her. This is her 'now'. I think that was why she was so emotional at the end. Here she is, a 17 year old that has been able to go through this wonderful experience and to go this far. I think that's why she liked the sing the song "I, who have nothing". She realizes that she is a young kid who had been given the chance of a liftime.

My 82 year old conservative Mom is so funny. She watches this show religously. I'm going to have to warn her about some the music tomorrow night. I have visions about Prince and his little doll babies 'performing' last year. I'm just glad her pacemaker works well.

I watched part of the finale of 'Dancing with the stars' tonight. I guess I watched just cause some of you guys watch it. See what kind of cultural enrichment you have given me! Of course not knowing the story of how all the others have done, I couldn't really get into the ball game tonight! I was glad to see Apollo win. I have always enjoyued watching him in the olympics. I also enjoyed seeing Mohamid Ali's daughter. She is a beauty. I didn't like Billy Rae Cyrus. He has really changed. And who was the 'old' guy?

I also watched part of the premier of 'The lot". It's hard to watch two shows at time. I may give it another chance. So far the process has kind of been like American Idol. You perform in front of the judges, get past them, choose a group to do the next task and hope your group can get their act together and do a good performance.

That's it for me until tomorrw night. Oh, last time I checked, the prediction site had Jordin ahead.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote