View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Melody, PLEASE SLEEP...

in 97% of whatevers, NOTHING happens, I just got lucky -therefore gun shy?
But, by keeping that stuff and showing it to Frank, I'll bet cha dollars to do-nuts that HE will go WHAT? or the like...maybe not even say it out loud, but the eyes WILL widen or narrow ...I do believe that. The note of what happened is good as well. That way, YOU will have a record of what happened from your viewpoint and the pics! GOOD there!

I simply wanted to warn you that at times really bad stuff can happen, no matter how well informed we try to be. Its not usually anyone's fault, just that they're not trained or up-to-date on the rite procedures and all. It can be scary--you just have to know when to say NO WAY! This is not right!

I truly don't want the 'odds' to catch up to Alan with his conditions in a way that hurts HIM and YOU.
That then MAKES YOU the one who has to be the Watchdog, so to speak. I know you can be, and are that 'watcher'...but often there are more 'things' to it all than you have thought. There are. I will be more than glad to help you. BUT I have to warn you....it is information YOU will have to memorize for the 'just in case' scenes...not needed now...just in the 'memory bank' so should problems come up...IT's there in your 'recall memory bank'! It can avoid soo much hassle in the long run?

- truly - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote