View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 07:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I believe in telling 100% the truth, I have said this before, and let the chips fall where they may. Lying does no one any good. I agree with you on that one. Ever go to a Medicaid office? I was treated very nasty, and most of those folks behind their screens, seem to be quite curt with everyone. I also didn't like the one doc. who did my screening. Small, dark office, not clean, and he didn't have much empathy. When you are sick and hurting, those kinds of people are the last kind you want to deal with. This is where I find objection.
These folks have power over you and I find they use it. If compassion ruled, those of us that hurt, would do better, both physically and mentally.
Put into that mix, "some" families who abandon, and you get a patient that is in a very depressed state. Thank God for NT.....
I think that is why you are here too Lit Love...to offer help and encouragement, even when circumstances are not the best. Have a good rest of the night. ginnie
My experience is that why should you give them any more ammo then they already possess to shoot you down by exaggerating your claim. Frankly, you could have mother Theresa presenting your case and it will make no difference if you get any of the slimebags I was treated too in my previous hearings, you can tell immediately by how they question you and about what! In front of ** it was glaringly obvious that his mind had been made up long before I stood before him, and his condescending, sneering, and arrogant questioning reflected that posture to perfection.

They know that pretty much nobody will be evaluating their behavior, and you will have absolutely zero chance of prevailing in front of them. Such bias can be fueled to extravagant levels if you are then caught in an overt bit of embellishment. ** to say that "all of my doctors" were lying on my behalf!

You will not be changing such scumbags minds by lying to them....

Last edited by Chemar; 12-11-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: NT guidelines
Direwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
justcurious43 (12-23-2013)