View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 10:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have been reading this thread since it started a few days ago, and not knowing what to think about some of these comments. I do know this, we have a system in place that does work, does it have it's problems, sure just as any program can have, better than most, and not as good as others. However what Ginnie said is true, know what the SYSTEM REQUIRES in order to qualify for benefits. To truly believe that the people that administer this program would wake up on any given day and look at there schedule and say I'm going to screw any one of you over today is mind boggling.
I have spent allot of time reading rules and what SS requires. To be sure there are allot of hoops too jump thru, however if you are truly disabled, your medical records, treatment programs, and filling out the paper work correctly is all any of us can do to start. SS does not care if we are broke, homeless, losing our home, or someone stole your dog, that's not there job. There job is to look at what is presented to them and make a judgement off from what other professionals have told them. There are way to many people that are committing fraud when it comes to SSDI, all these people are doing is their jobs.
cameron1958 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
finz (01-26-2014), ginnie (12-11-2013), LIT LOVE (12-11-2013)