View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi Patty!

Welcome to NT!

You've indeed come to a great place for support and understanding. You will find many caring people here.

I am so sorry about that accident which has left you with these frustrating symptoms. And the fall on the concrete, and losing your friend...

Regarding these conditions you are faced with, you'll find good information and feedback here at NT. ....better than searching the web . I too am 'guilty as charged' as doing 'too much' research online. It took me in circles and I had myself convinced that I had 50 different diseases!

It's hard enough to be faced with these scary symptoms. What this can do to us mentally is another whole battle of it's own. I too have battled depression and anxiety (due to my chronic pain) and I am forever grateful for this place to be able to come to.
I'm so glad you've found Neurotalk. There are forums here specifically for each of these issues and you'll find that there is a friend around every corner.

Make yourself right at home. The atmosphere here is very down-to-earth and the caring here is genuine.

For something like the arachnoid cyst, I did a 'search' and it brought up quite a few posts, so hopefully this will be of benefit to you as well. The 'Search' button is toward the top of the screen where the bar runs across the page.

It'll be nice getting to know you, Patty.
It's great to have you!

Caring,
Rae

....keep that faith in Almighty God. Isn't it absolutely awesome how He leads and guides us. And when we are too 'weak' to climb these mountains we face, He is always there to carry us.
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (12-12-2013)