View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
i disagree with this statement. it has been my experience here that most people who post here are in the process of or considering filing for ssdi or ssi and have questions about the process or concerns on where they are in the process. they outnumber the number of people who are posting because they were denied, and need information to appeal or just support.
You're both right. ELA: those that most posters ask questions or respond to others with support for a relatively short period of time. Janke: those that have had a long struggle with approval tend to post here for a longer period of time and post more frequently.

It took me several years to get a Fully Favorable decision (even though I came very close in the first 6 months before being denied in QR.) Why? Well, SS made some blunders, I wasn't adequately prepared before I filed, and having WC involved REALLY made it difficult for SS to determine if I was credible or not.

I spend time here trying to help other's avoid some of the errors I made and to help them utilize what worked positively for me, as well.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote