View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 12:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow

Ok.. We have been home since this this afternoon but I wanted to download pics so I can show you. He did pretty good tho did have a hard time after a bit.. Tho I think I would to after already being pretty burned after only 10 minutes in this light and then having to go back in for another 5 minutes.. And to think he will be MORE burned and swollen after it sets in tonight and tomorrow. We did the front of his neck and his upper back/shoulders. Im keeping him loaded up with with Motrin and ice and trying to get him to keep aloe Vera spray on him.

Here are some pics of him and his burns..

Getting his back cleaned before putting medicine on his back

Waiting while medicine absorbs into cancers, playing on the computer. I went and bought him a DVD last night because we dont have TV or movies here so it was going to be a special time but the computer wouldnt play the movie for some reason.. So he got to get online and visit his WWE site that I usually wont allow him to go to at home.

Burn on back after 10 minutes of light treatment.

Burn after 10 minutes on the neck. He was NOT a happy camper.

Its suppose to be worse tonight and tomorrow.

He is sleeping peacefully now with a fan blowing on him.

I'll keep ya updated..

GM
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote