View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 06:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
Plenty of doctors have been caught committing fraud to obtain SSI/SSDI benefits for their patients, often in partnership with attorneys. It does happen. Here's one of the largest examples: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3791910.html
*admin edit*
Yes, ** saw right through me yes he did, so bright a bulb was he that he had it all figured out, how I and my retinue of physicians had it in for SSA. Sherlock Holmes was a bump on the log compared to that genius, why he intuited that the Orthopedic surgeon, neurologist, radiologist, and the most respected internal medicine provider in my community had all conspired to rip off SSA solely to benefit me!

All of them filled out lengthy RFC's, which he then discarded in favor of the SSA hack, a cretin who has not so much as even lain eyes upon me! ** and many other ALJ's routinely play politics with lives, what do I mean by that you ask? I mean that they giggle to themselves as they plan out the day ahead of them!

That is until a real court takes notice of them, thats when things begin to equalize....

Last edited by Chemar; 12-11-2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: edited as per guidelines
Direwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote