View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 08:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the infos Chroma.`

I agree with all your comments. Take a look on your inbox, i will send you something about him. I am doing a kind of physio which it call RPG. She mostly work on my body posture and more important my breathing exercises. She think it's not time to do any stretching for now because i am not ready to do it. She want me to get a perfect posture from my feet to my head, pull down my ribs then eventually im gonna be ready to do stretching but slowly and very gentle stretching. I tried pretty much any kind of therapy and its always the same, making my situation worse. She is the only one to work on that way and she really care at me. For 90$ she spend 50 to 70 minutes with me. How much is chiro, P.T or anything like that in the States and how long are the sessions? Here Chiro are about 5 minutes, some chiro 10 minutes, P.T is may ba max 30 minutes and they think on totally different way.

Anyway I will skype with Dr. Stoxen to know exactly what he is thinking about my situation and more important about his method. There is no doubt about 1 point, he know T.O.S really well and that make me a bit more confidant about going to Chicago to see if it can make a difference but i have to find more review of him. I am on same situation than you which mean i am at 650 milles from his office. By the way i just notice that but is vibrating massage unit was release only 6 weeks ago so that's probably why i found just 1 review of it. It's pretty big unit and seems like industrial quality. You can see it on his web site and if you want to see a demo send him an email and he is gonna send you a quick video. Hope to get more comments or review of him.
husky601 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote