Thread: Re-Visiting DM
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 09:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
If we do start attracting attention, one group to keep an eye on is the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA). This bunch of right wingers have been so bent out of shape over the years by their inability to show serious harm from DXM that they long ago went over the edge into darkness. Some of the stuff that they claimed was laughable if it were not fueling their own propaganda. We can expect to run into them from time to time. But, enough of that for now.

I am not going to try to do a blow-by-blow approach but wil instead give "snapshot" reports. It is a start.
-Rick
They need to find a hobby or something..I'm sure there is much more important business to tend to

What is really laughable is the drug commercials they have on TV, especially that "low T" commercial..One of thie side effects is prostate cancer.. Geeez..I better get in line for that stuff before they run out!! What is the FDA thinking?..There must be a bunch of old codgers there, looking to make their last round up a little big horn..Hmmm..No pun intended, but it sure sounds like there was.....

Anyway..I had a short bout with dyskinesia last night and this morning, lasting no longer than 10 minutes, and that is good..No sweating, but felt a bit hot going out to warm the truck up in 20 degree weather..I wonder if my body temp goes up when Im shakin' and bakin'?

However, I have been freezing up, and my legs feel weak again, and it started to happen the night before last when I ran out of the "Maximum Strength for Mucus Relief", which is the CVS Tussin DM brand, and replaced it with the regular strength CVS Tussin DM..One of the differences between the two are, the viscosity..The extra strength pours like honey, and the regular pours like water..The extra strength has 200 mgs of Gaufenesin, and the regular strength has 100 mgs..They both have 5 mL tsp @ 10 mgs..So I am going back to CVS today and get bottle of the extra strength, and see if the freezing and the weakness in my legs goes away again