View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default SCS Paddle Lead

Glad you are doing well. Not sure where to Post this but wanted to ask a question. I have RSD in the lower Back, entire right leg and left foot. After having monthly spinal blocks for over a year I had a St. Jude SCS put in last month. After two weeks started having many issues. Following test the doctor found that my Leads had moved and were causing me more issues. He stated my epidural space has to much room and sent me to a neurosurgeon to schedule the Leads to be removed and for Paddle Leads to be put in. I have multiple orthopedic surgical needs (right foot & knee and left knee) that all the doctors say cannot be repaired due to the RSD. I've been bound to a wheelchair for over a year and a half. I have high hopes of the Paddle Leads masking some of my pain. I do not like taking medications and requested my doctor to take me off of morphine, Methadone and dilaudid. I still have to take the Lyrica and fentanyl. Has anyone recently had Paddle Leads put in and how are you doing with them? Thanks.
mmgifts is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (12-15-2013), Rrae (12-14-2013)