View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 12:42 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Don't get stressed by the 'level' of the courses you are taking. I was in college in 1973 and the entry level college courses were equivalent to courses I took in junior high. I took a quarter of college level Earth Science as a freshman.

I suggest you do everything you can to reduce your workload at school. Drawing out your recovery will be counter to being ready for college. An understanding school admin should accommodate you with alternative ways to show you have mastered the curriculum.

"I must ask why you help so many people though? Do you still have symptoms with using computers?"

I used to have problems with screen time but I have learned how to recognize when my brain is fatiguing. I then step away for a while. I do this because I know how important it is. I went through a miserable time for the 10+ years after my concussion at 10 years old. I had very little support nor information, especially after my severe concussion at 10 years old. I was discharged from the hospital after three days with NO FOLLOW UP. I had slurred speech and a severe change in personality.

Plus, I have lots of time to follow NT.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote