View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 01:04 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Mariel to you. This time of the year must be hard on you now. Your son should be more sensitive to your needs, especially this year. I hope your new church just envelopes you with love. Is there a small group there for widows, women living by themselves etc. You all have unique needs. I hope you have confided in your pastor.

We may have one more this year. My oldest GD has a best friend that has a lot of family trouble. Her Mom has been living with this guy for quite a while. So he was a surrogate Dad to this young lady. Well they have broken up. her Mom works 12 hour shifts and frequently works extra shifts as needed so Haley many times is just at home with her dogs. That's no life or an overweight 12 year old. That age has enough insecurities as it is. So she spends a lot of time with my daughter and her family. She would like to be adopted by them Her Mom is working on Christmas and Haley is kind of asking if she can come along.I don't mind at all. We have the very dark African american disabled man with spina bifida that my brother and his family have adopted. He have my SIL Mom now that her Dd has died and Mom has early dementia and can't be left alone. We have my youngest daughter's room mate who is a 5'3 little Vietnamese guy, so funny by the way. So might as well bring a really nice 12 year old overweight, insecure young lady. I really don't know what we are going to do with the family room furniture this year with this many people coming. But you just learn to set another plate. Heck, they are paper plates, so who cares.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (12-13-2013), barb02 (12-13-2013), ewizabeth (12-13-2013), Kitty (12-17-2013), SallyC (12-13-2013)