Thread: Pamster
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 07:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

*sigh* I am so tired today, I was upset about something yesterday and was crying a good amount in the early afternoon and it affected my ability to wear the mask last night. I woke up about 2am and took off the mask because I was having trouble sleeping. Also my chin strap is slipping while I sleep so I wake up and the darn thing is not holding my chin up and I am waking up because the force of the air through my throat comes out the open mouth.

I put it back on around 4 am when I woke up again snoring and my mouth was so dry, I went to the bathroom and then laid back down with the chin strap a nd headgear in place and now this morning I am pretty tired even though I have had coffee already. Just thought I would post about this here so you'd see that it's possible that he will get tired of the dry mouth problem and be motivated to wear the mask again because that takes care of that horrible dry throat/mouth feeling and it's the only thing I have ever had work to get rid of that horrible feeling like my tongue is paper.

Hope you got some good sleep last night BMW. Hope all is well. Let me know how it's going okay?
Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote