View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile a little late but

then again i always seem to be late.

this is my hump day... i finally feel like i'm getting there. yesterday my mom came to help, and in the end i found out, she did a lot of work, but some i didn't know she did and viceversa and..... well she did two iccky jobs which were cleaning on top of the kitchen cabinets and cleaning the outdoor storage thing which is not that bad if you have one of those lil' broom swishies.

what did i do? i had anxiety attacks almost in succession in one case the lorazepam didn't help i can't remember if i took two or if i just continued to breathe almost asthmatically. ;ast night i took some Z i got when we hauled over yet MORE stuff (but not the last) to my parents. it didn't seem to be making me sleepy within reasonable time so i took another. i was in bed at least when it knocked it me out cold right through a bleepybleepy message from my cellphone and an alarm.

i woke up when my dad called, in the afternoon at about 4.30 -14 hours sleep. my dad asked if the landlord had come yet and i said no that's 5.30, good thing you called i need to get ready i asked myself if i felt better. no. i did not. cleared the couch and dressed, the landlord came and went with the wall-painting guy.
the rest of the story at 11 (actually 1or2ish more likel) but now ... i shall call my parents...