View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hello mmgifts!

Welcome!

I'm sorry that you too battle the RSD monster. It's been 8 yrs for me. Also sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your unit. You've sure come to the right place for great support tho!
We have an 'RSD' forum here also which is full of caring people who know what it's all about.

Johanna is right! If you start a new thread of your own, then others will see it much better. If you exit out of this dialogue page you will see all the threads that are listed. In the upper left corner is a "New Thread" option. Just click on that, title your thread and there you have it!

Migrated leads are such a common subject (unfortunately). Makes me think 'why can't they just get it right the first time and secure the leads down better' ! There are a lot of people here with the paddle leads, so you'll have no problem getting input on that. But (as Johanna mentioned) our little forum seems to be quiet lately. We'll have to send out the 'search party' .
Meanwhile, as you wait for responses to your thread, you can take advantage of the 'search' feature. It's toward the top right of the screen. Just type in "paddle leads" and it'll bring up a bunch of threads and posts on this subject.

It's great to have you with us. Stick around so we can see how things go with the neurosurgeon and hopefully they'll have you up and running again soon.
Just holler if you have any Q's or need tips on getting around the forums.

Caring,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hannabananna (12-14-2013), Mark56 (12-15-2013)