View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Joe: Ooh, that's a good idea!!!! I'm printing out this thread. But Joe, while it says "Posted Today, or Posted yesterday", it never specifically states: "Posted March 22, 2007". I saved it all to my hard drive and I can print it any time I wish.

Jeez. imagine waiting to see if your husband come down with a MRSA type of infection. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking for.

When he got up this morning, I expected him to be all exhausted, all achy, well, I expected him to be SOMETHING!!!

He gets up, takes a shower, I get up and go over and put my arms around him and say "how are you, how do you feel"??? and he says 'oh, I'm fine,", I'm off to Dr. Fred's office to get my blood work done. This was his regular appointment for blood work.

That's when I carefully explained what the guys on the boards said and how we should just make a record of what happened in the kitchen, and we should save the bags in the refrigerator. I showed him the note I wrote, half expecting him to start yelling "Oh my god, they think I have MRSA??" (BELIEVE ME, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT MRSA IS). But he just said "oh, good, you wrote a note, I'll show it to Frank and he'll put it in my file.".

Let me say one thing. WHAT WOULD THIS MAN DO WITHOUT A WIFE??? I would just like someone to tell me.

See, this is where I get all emotional and hostile about my son who left home 5 years ago and couldn't care less about us because he is a gambler who also has aspergers.

Anyone else would call up their son and they would get comfort and phone calls and be told "mom, what can I do?".

We never get that and we WILL NEVER GET THAT!!!!!

Sometimes, it gets very hard to have all these health stuff going on (and believe me, you guys have it a lot worse than Alan and I), but sometimes, it would have been nice to have a son who gave a damm.

I guess I have to get over my pity party.

He'll come bouncing in the door any minute and I'll just massage him to death like I always do. I do Rolfing down his back and goes into heaven.

But I'll just wait and see how he's feeling.

Exactly what should I be looking for? (if the bag was contaminated).
Thanks,
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote