Thread: Totally OT
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 11:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oh bless

Therese...I don`t want to be this much trouble and cause you" computer fright" .I think all your mails have reached me...I really do.
But it is so lovely you want to get this right.
Talking of computers...I was once prescribed this mega strong pill for severe sleeping disorders...ZOPICLONE i think it was called...well don`t take it if you are ever offered it... anyone..or if you do ever need it then follow the directions to go to bed within 10 minutes.I sat at the computer and hallucinated.No...not about Brad Pitt but that the computer keys were just aching to be ripped off
So...with great gusto and a grin the size of the Nile I gaily started to rrrrrrrrrrip off these keys. Oh man...did I have fun.The floor was littered with the alphabet the next morning and I hoped I`d get away with it by blinking innocently and exclaiming;
Oh my...how on earth did they get there?
It didn`t wear...strangely enough.
And on another occassion,after taking the said ZOMBIE PILL..I sat at the computer but conked out and fell off my chair like a dead parrot...creating a hole in my chin when I hit the tiled floor.
Anyone watching from the pub across the road would have wet themselves laughing.
Now you see me.Now you don`t.
So....Therese...you think YOU have computer problems? Think again girl!!!
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote