View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 11:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

cycleops---Yes, there are many suits against Merck for fosamax. When you google fosamax, the lawyers sites are prominently placed.

Glenntaj: I have an EBI stimulator, and insurance paid for it. They are apparently used to accepting insurance as payment in full, becaue they haven't bothered me particularly about the copay. I got one bill for a copay and reminded them they told me not to worry about paying for it, and I've gotten no more. I don't know much about the electric current or electricity in general, just that there were studies on it which made me optmistic. You might pubmed on bone growth stimulators AND fusion, or bone growth if you're interested.
I've never heard of ultrasound being used.

Dahlek: The corset is actually incredibly comfortable. It's huge and encasing, and if there were no velcro, very victorian. But I can see how they LIKED wearing these things---you can just let go and let the stays do the work of holding you up. I'm going to see if there's a corset shop which has something similar but prettier.

Forteo: I've been hearing more about this--just another doctor saying, Maybe you should be on Forteo, has anyone suggested it? So I have an appointment with a bone doc in June.

--- LYME neuropathy diagnosed in 2009; considered "idiopathic" neuropathy 1996 - 2009
---s/p laminectomy and fusion L3/4/5 Feb 2006 for a synovial spinal cyst
LizaJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote