View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 06:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I couldn't sleep last night...didn't fall asleep until some time after 5:30am and was up before 8am (not because I had to be...today is my day off...but just because I was). We got a delivery at work Saturday and the UPS drive dumped a bunch of bags at my feet...which in turn dumped a bunch of snow on my RSD ankle...OUCH!! I hit the floor instantly and have been feeling it pretty much since then. But I'm a little better today and since I work the next 6 days...I had to finish up my little errands today.

Since getting home though I've been parked on the couch in front of the space heater with Christmas music on the tv.

Just about 10 minutes ago I got up the energy to wrap a couple of little things for my boyfriends stocking and got them stuffed in there. I want to get the little gifts for work wrapped tonight...but I'm gonna wait a bit on that one. Thankfully...I just got gift bags for those gifts so it shouldn't take too much effort to make them look pretty.

Hope you start to feel better soon Bram. I know how frustrating it can be to not get the help you want with this sort of stuff. My boyfriend is the type to do things...but he gets them done in his own time...which is never as quickly as MY time table for things to get done...lol! The ONLY thing that will make him move faster is if I try to do things myself because he's taking too long...all the nagging in the world will not make him move any quick and (I suspect) actually makes him move slower with things. But I wouldn't change him for anything.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (12-16-2013)