View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 10:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie33 View Post
Hi Hopeful
Its good to hear that you are having some success with IVIG. Can I ask you what kind of Neuropathy you are be treated for? I was diag with SFN around 2 yrs ago. by skin biopsy. My Neurologist does not think I am a "candidate' for IVIG these treatments.
My SFN is widespread meaning I feel it in my legs, feet, arms , hands, Torso and face and mouth. Ive had a million blood tests, MRIS, you name it. They are calling it Idiopathic for now. My symptoms are pins and needles, a buzzing sensation that starts in my head and goes down thru my body and I feel burning patches on my skin as it travels down into my feet, leaving me with burning feet. Ive developed tinnitus , I never had it before. I'm almost embarrassed to write this because I know it sounds crazy. Its difficult for me to tell any of my family members what I am going through because of the way it sounds. I appear normal and healthy to everybody else, except for the suffering in my eyes. I take 325 mgs Lyrica, not helping much. My question is
does this sound like anything you suffer with. Should I be more persistent for the IVIG. Do you think it could help with my kind of symptoms? I am at my wits end. Dont know what to do or think anymore. This buzzing, tingling and burning for no apparent reason (Idiopathic) is driving me crazy and depressed. Maybe I will make this a new post so other people can read it and offer some advice or help.Thank you for any advice..
Marie

... sounds like it could be Lyme Disease!
Apollo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote