Thread: Tremors???
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 08:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tremors???

Hello All! Hope you guys are having a lower pain day. I know many of you on here have experienced tremors. Before this evening, I only had them once in my left arm/hand and it was brief. Well, tonight my husband's carpool buddy came home with him to meet me. She is a very sweet girl around 24 years old. She brought me a nice Christmas gift too Anyway, the three of us are sitting here talking and my left arm started trembling and my husband saw it, he had this look of horror on his face. I tried to hold it still with my right hand and that arm started shaking...I have not experienced this before and it scared me (and him).

I have also been having more trouble with my right eye. When the right side of my face flares, of course my eye swells and gets kinda goopy. Well, here lately I have moments where I can't open it. This happens mostly in the morning, my left eye will be open but my right eye is closed and takes a while before it will open on its own. It is very odd.

I do not like this new crap going on...tremors, choking, coughing, my eye....ugh Enough already!!!
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote