Thread: Tremors???
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 10:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
When I first got tremors they were bad for about a month and then kind of mellowed out, a flare I guess. I don't have major ones everyday now, and sometimes it's like nothing. When I'm stressed out, tired, etc they're much worse and are super visible to others. The whole nerve line on my arm up through my chest is affected, and my right breast will ache because of it. My arm will get tired because of the muscle movement. And my CRPS is in my feet, not my hands. My feet don't tremor, my left hand is fine.

I guess it's kind of hard to know if you're choking only on your right side. But it sounds like everything is on the same side?

Will it calm down if you think about stopping it and then start back up when you think about something else? I can do that. It's kind of weird, like I have a robotic arm and my brain is trying to control it. Trying to hold it still never worked, it just made it fight more, I really had to control it mentally, not physically.

I tried propranolol, but since my blood pressure is good it just made me too tired, I felt unsafe. Did you talk to your doc about the tremors yet? Choking is scary, I'd want to at least address that for now, assuming it's probably a flare.
Thanks for your reply chaos!

No, not everything is on the same side. My RSD/CRPS started almost 23 years ago in the right side of my face. Now, in addition to my face, it is is both hands, feet and shoulders, left arm and left leg...oh, and they think in the trunk area. The tremors were in my left arm and hand. Boy did my arm ache after that! It came right out of the blue. We were all having a nice chat, then it started.

I have not talked to my dr yet. I just saw her on Dec 6 and am not scheduled to see her again until Feb 7. I usually see her monthly but I am having my SCS's removed on Jan 9. I am waiting for some bloodwork results from her, so I figured I would wait for them before I call her...you know, two birds one stone
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote