View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 04:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My comments from the other thread on this book

I know I'm repeating myself from the other thread, but for this book its worth it.

Wow, what a great way to spend a snowy weekend. Fireplace going, relaxing in my favorite chair, and reading a wonderful book written and edited by some incredibly talented PwP. Thank you so much for writing what will eventually become the "bible" for every newly diagnosed PD patient. The individual stories that go along with each detailed PD topic bring a prespective to this disease that probably has never been previously accomplished with any illness. Originally, I thought this was going to be a book written by PwP for PwP. However, after finishing it, I realized this book should be mandatory reading for every person associated with Parkinson's; patients, caregivers, family, doctors, therapists, etc.

Congratulations!! I'm honored to have a little bit of contact on this forum with some of the people involved in this fantastic accomplishment!

Gary

Last edited by Tupelo3; 12-18-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Tupelo3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lemonlime (01-09-2014), Nan Cyclist (12-18-2013), pegleg (12-19-2013), soccertese (12-18-2013), Stand Tall (12-20-2013)