View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 08:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Healing Story

Concussedguy,

I am very sorry to hear you are suffering form the extreme head sensitivity. How long have you had it?

I am much, much better than I was 6 months ago when I started this thread. 6 moths ago I could hardly walk or ride in cars without feeling my brain shake inside my head and now I can run and jump without a problem.

This success has not come easy though, you have to be very careful not to hit your head during your time of healing. I had to become obsessed with protecting my head and not letting anything hit it.

Here is how I was healed: This is probably going to sound crazy, but I have been on a strict diet of eating only lean meats, fruits, and vegetables (basically a more extreme version of the Paleo diet) for 5 months now. I saw a nuero chiropractor out of Dallas, Texas who put me on the diet along with some supplements. THE DIET HAS COMPLETELY SAVED MY LIFE.

Please don't discard the diet as an option because it sounds too difficult or irrelevant to your situation; I thought the same thing at first too. Basically, the diet reduces all the swelling and inflammation in the brain and allows it to fully heal.

I strongly encourage you to buy in and give the diet a shot, just a few months and you will be on the outside looking back in on your situation, just as I am. If you have interest or any questions please ask, I am more than happy to help.

Best of luck
Dan Higgs96 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brrooke (07-23-2020)