View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dan thanks for the support and I would love to hear everything about the diet and supplements. I'll look more into the diet myself, but what if you could say the foods you ate and supplements that would be awesome! I totally believe that diet is important as I have a brother who is obsessed over his and feeds me info all the time.

I also would like to know if you got an cranial adjustments? I've been looking into that and I know a good chiropractor nearby who is big into nutrition.

I have been gluten free for about a month and dairy free for about 6 months because of the inflammation it causes to the brain (gluten). I also have been trying to avoid other grains for similar reasons due to the chemicals being sprayed on them. Grains are different than used to be. I don't know a ton about this topic, but my brother has highly recommended me getting off of gluten and another brother dairy because of the acne reaction that I used to get from dairy.

I know this whole situation is not what you wanted and I'm sorry it happened. I know it stinks. I was going to play college football and run track, still maybe can run track. I've also had many other disappointments in the past few months. But if you get some satisfaction out of helping me and other people and grow as a person. I hope that all the pain wasn't a waste. That's how I've seen it and you seem like a great person. And thanks already for giving me some guidance and hope. I was really down about my future until I read your post.
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote