View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

courtney w, first off I'd like to say thanks for your concern. The courses I take count as college credits. We apply by computer to the college we take them through and our high school teachers teach them. I don't know if you consider that joint enrollment?

I take a College Chemistry Class, College Spanish Class, and an intro to stats class this quarter. I recently dropped band and choir this quarter and may potentially for the year depending on my symptoms as I have not been able to go to those and they're not necessary for my graduation. I have one lab to make up in chem that I'll do after the Christmas break, and one quiz left in spanish to do. The stats course, I'm a little bit further behind, but the break will help.

That said, I have pushed myself very hard to get caught up by this break, but I haven't stressed about school much at all maybe because I've had to get caught up before but I've been more worried about my health and college more, as I just got accepted to a very difficult private school and am concerned that it may be too much to handle. until Dan gave me some more hope.

My brain functions about as well as it used to except when symptoms build up too much.

For anxiety and relaxation, I do some deep breathing exercises I talked about in a different post maybe on a different topic/thread and I plan to exercise over the break and into school more now that I'm more caught up.
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
courtney.w (12-19-2013)