10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Quality of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by made it up View Post
Jim,
Dilmar has a very valid point.
I'd just like to add this.
How can struggling with a progressive illness for which there is medication to help ease some of the symptoms and when that begins to become unreliable, surgery available for you would you want to live with such an appalling QOL as you are now?
You seem like a nice enough fella, always polite and respectful of others replies and I hope you aren't offended by my question.
Hello made it up and thanks for the response.

First let me say I'm sorry. There is no way that I wanted to convey that my life is what you have characterized "such an appalling QOL as you are now?" I live a blessed life considering the disease I have. True that from time to time I get angry and frustrated, but usually when I shower and dress. Truth be told most people I come in contact with never realize I have a disease. Even my Neuro is impressed (I have an appointment next month).

Again, my stated purpose is to 'test the water' after stumbling on the impressive changes in my symptoms after hurting my back. then, one thing led to another and I tried to figure out what it was that was making these symptoms go away and then change when I stopped the medicine. And sharing with the people on this site is the only way to hopefully document the changes, positive and negative. But I can assure you my quality of life is right where it should be, and possibly improving (I can see the signs) and also, denigrating. It is that that I wish to discover.

Sorry again if I failed to explain it well enough in that last post.

Jim
I_Got_it_2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
natnat (09-01-2014)