View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 11:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Vicky Vicky Vicky

Hi Vicky,

No offense taken, but to set the record straight see my responses in bold below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlhperry View Post
1. Happy Holiday season to you. You have decided to stop your sinemet to discover the results. It was intended as an experiment to share with us online. You did not insist we follow every post. Just curious, When does your test reach a conclusion. Actually I accidentally stumbled upon Flexeril & Ibuprofen when I hurt my back and noticed an incredible change in my Parkinson's symptoms. One thing led to another and, with my Neuros permission I began experimenting, as documented in earlier sections of this thread. It will stop when I die, become debilitated or otherwise go back to the Parkinson's meds. Or for you when I'm kicked off this site!:

Many people on this site share your distrust of Sinemet. They turn to holistic medicines and try not to focus only on medicine to make them well. They prefer to rely on themselves to improve their quality of life. And many are very successful. Parkinson's disease is biological and holistic treatment, will improve the quality of their lives but will not stop the damage caused by this disease. If you are performing a test, it needs not only to be documented, it also must reach a conclusion. [/B] Do you regard the conclusion when the disease has progressed to the point where you are unable to take care of your daughter. Do you intend to make her suffer with you until your experiment reaches its morbid conclusion? Just curious very concerned and empathetic.

Vicky Vicky Vicky...I have little or no experience with holistic medicine. Conclusion is discussed above. The sentences underlined in the paragraph above are so outrageous as to warrant an answer.

I hope you pay close attention to Everett's post. My son is a paramedic and has told me the worst way he has seen a patient die was from an suicide by taking a whole bottle of Ibuprophin.

Everett's post is written tongue-in-cheek to question if ibuprofen showed promise in treating Parkinson's, then why are the big pharmaceutical companies not doing further tests? ( hint...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) Hence something that simple and cheap would necessarily make the pharmaceutical companies lose lots of money.

The reason you feel no motivation is caused by the biological progress of the disease. Apathy is caused by lack of dopamine causes a loss of endorphines, the "feel good" hormone. It is the most dangerous of all the symptoms. Observe your routine as stated by you. You need help getting up in the morning. You are unable to motivate yourself, yet you drive the children to school? You spend a great deal of time in a jacuzzi with your wife and young daughter. No exercise, no observing of your diet. This is the good example you want to leave your children? the best they can expect is to not try to succeed, not help themselves, Sit in a jacuzzi all day with no thought of anyone but themselves?

I need to apologize to you as well. Obviously I have not stated correctly what I intended. Let me clarify: I do not need help getting up mornings. My wife assists me in dressing not because I am not able but because I am so slow doing it myself. I spend maybe one hour in the Jacuzzi a day because I like the water. My family likes water. One of my dogs like water. Again, I didn't intend to show this as a medical need. No exercise? Guilty. No special diet? Guilty. I live my life and teach them. Your chosen examples leave a lot to be desired to provide sufficient characteristics of my life and teaching of my children. If the sentence underlined above is what you have taken away from all the things I've written- well, just accept my apology for being so inarticulate. No hard feelings though.

Love, Vicky
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jim
I_Got_it_2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote