View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 02:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you ,InHisHands, You are his age, and with RSD I dont know how you do it .You have helped me so much everyone has. I dont want to fall anymore. I know I can fight but Im so tried and have no one here but you and everyone here. That helps alot knowing all of you are here thats why I come here and if I can help someone like everyone has helped me but you are wonderful Im 39 and alone really alone .Im happy one minute next Im not I know that depression Im just so tried but I think of and I keep going you can I can .I just want to go under my sheets and sleep but I cant I have to help him my son The mosy important love but Im so tried and hurt so bad its something everyday and during it alone with me in a chair and cast June 14 th we be 4 yrs maybe thats whaat is going on to and the pain in and out everyday Im tried my body I have no control of my insides anymore and have no adult to touch scream at hold talk in person no help in person and Full Body RSD on and on and on how long can it go ? its 12:00 calif. time we just got up But its not enough sleep because the pain I get my strenght from all of you and you are just wonderful I just want it to stop but I want everyone know I will be back and keep going and holding on to every word Im just so tired not even 100lbs my body cant eat because of another medical problem I just dont have it but Im trying. Thank InHisHands I love you girl,
Thank you everyone Karen